Thursday 17 December 2015

Where the Heck Have I Been??!!


Hi all!!

So, I have been a bad, bad blogger! Bad blogger!

But I have a good excuse! I have been redecorating our living room. Which probably wouldn't normally warrant such a lengthy leave of absence but when I embark on a project like this, I get a teeny tiny bit obsessive about it. It doesn't help that I have had to purchase a lot of items online so have had to wait for them to arrive. Also, searching for the perfect mid century modern rug online was initially heartbreaking as I had found my dream rug only to then find out they wouldn't ship it to Australia.
BUT I then found Society6! Almost the exact same rug, much cheaper, 10% off AND free international shipping! Winning! Now I'm holding my breath waiting for it to arrive as it is my final large piece to make the whoe room come together.
I'm sure I will find many more small pieces to add but the major components will be complete when it is delivered.

I have been in complete DIY mode too making curtains, sewing cushion covers and refurbishing a vintage sideboard.

It looks different to this already but I won't take another photo until it's all done

Now, in hindsight I should have taken a 'before' photo but, we are a family of 4 (with 2 young children) in a 2 bedroom unit. You can probably imagine what the before picture would have looked like! Also, I refused to take any pictures of the room because it was always so cluttered and filled with toys and laundry waiting to be folded on the couch. It was also very dark (brown couch, black and white curtains etc). It now appears much bigger, it is aqua and coral and it just makes you smile when you walk in the room.
I have to say I am pretty darn proud of what I have achieved so far!

Must look good if Cherry Dollface liked it!!!!

Pinup-wise I have been keeping pretty quiet, but how can I stay quiet now that the Miss Pinup Australia 2016 official entry poster has been released!?
Entries for the next season open on January 2 and if you would like to see the poster (who am I kidding, OF COURSE YOU DO!) go check it out on the Miss Pinup Australia Facebook page. While you are doing that, make sure you also head on over to the pages of next years official state photographers.

My YouTube channel has been sadly neglected lately too but I swear I'm making a New Year's Resolution to regularly update all my social media.

I bought myself an early Christmas present, something I have wanted since the second I saw it on Kandy K's Instagram page:

Isn't she divine?!

Well, there's my explanation. I'm sorry I've been so slack. I'm still here, just, slightly obsessing over redecorating.
Follow me on:
Instagram
Facebook
YouTube
I also have Snapchat and Periscope but I haven't really gotten into them yet. Next year I swear!!

Until next time,

Much love and red lipstick, Miss Toxic xx

*edit: Oh I must also tell you about my beautiful friend Miss Cherrybomb's new blog! Check it out HERE!! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment