Sunday 20 September 2015

Blog Day!!

Blog day!!

I really should get organised and assign one day a week to being a blog day and one day a week to being a video day. Should. One day.
I think I will take a minute to sit down and figure out what video I am doing next and organise it properly. I may also film an extra video or two so that I can upload more consistantly when I am too busy too film. For now, here's a short favourites video for you to enjoy!






Next week will involve sewing, gluing, painting and packing! Miss Picture Perfect is ONE week away and I have so much to do! Accessories to make and props to paint. I've already made alterations, repairs and a skirt from scratch!

I will have to rememeber at some stage this coming week to pick up some more foundation, eyeliner and lipliner - pinup girl necessities. Unfortunately, being necessities means re-purchasing often.

I went for a bit of a look through our city's newest op shop and also an antique store that I always think "oh I must go in there one day" and never do. I spent a decent chunk of my birthday money so I decided another haul was called for. It will be uploaded during the week..

One of the items I purchased was a Family Circle magazine from 1956. I just read through it quickly before and I am hooked! I think I will be requiring more 50's magazines now! Some articles leave you with your jaw on the floor and thinking "How did they ever....?" the advertisements are hilarious and then there's the clothing.... GOR.GEOUS.

Anyway, I must be off, I have the glue gun heating up ready for action!!

A short catch up today, just so you don't think I've abandoned you all!

Much love and red lipstick, Miss Toxic xx




No comments:

Post a Comment