Monday 7 September 2015

Random blog-y goodness and new video!!

My goodness September is going to be a busy month!

Firstly birthday's. So. Many. Birthday's. Planning, making, travelling, Miss Picture Perfect and organising big surprises.

I realised today that it's been a whole year since I started considering the pinup lifestyle. Look how far I've come in that year! I have to admit, I have been happier and more confident within myself in this past year than I have ever been before.
Also I don't think I've ever bought more clothes, shoes and accessories in a 12 month period than ever before haha!

Edit: I was going to share a picture of me from a year ago and you know what? There isn't one! My oh my how times have changed haha!!


Also, NEW VIDEO!!! Watch it here:




Please subscribe and like and share!! I'd really appreciate it!

If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen my post about the Body Positive movement and 'fat shamers'.
It saddens me that in this day and age there are so many people still willing to be such jackasses to people they don't know, just because it's easy to do so.
It takes just as much effort to type nice words as it does to type hate. If you don't want to say something nice, move along.
I'm just saying, if you take the time to type crap, people will take notice of the fact that you took the time to stop by and look at the picture or watch the video. Maybe you'd rather people not know you make a habit of checking out the pages and profiles of 'fat' people? If so, writing abuse on there is not going to help you hide that fact is it?

BE NICE PEOPLE!!!! Seriously! Or... like I said... just move along! You don't have to say anything at all. You do realise you have just as much right to say nothing as you do to spurt hate yeah? Exercise that right! Do it! Go on! I dare you!


Lastly, So that I can end on a happy, happy, joy, joy note, I hope all the Daddy's, Poppy's and Grandpa's out there had a magnificent Father's Day yesterday!! My kidlets made their Daddy an adorable tee with their handprints on it. He wore it all day with a smile on his face!




No comments:

Post a Comment