Saturday 7 May 2016

Internet! Oh how I love thee! / MPA updates!

We have Internet! This is not a drill!!

HEY! So it's been a while yeah? Having no Internet has been killing me because I have so many updates on my Miss Pinup Australia journey to share with you!

Just last weekend I attended the NSW meet and greet at The Skyline Drive In Blacktown. I had such a good time meeting the gals I haven't met before and catching up with the friends I made last year.


2016 NSW group photo! (plus a couple of spies from other states ;) )

Miss Peach Cottontail, Miss Daisy Dots, Miss Jade Serpentine and moi!!
The amazing lady that makes it all possible! Miss Pixie!!! xx

Have you ever seen a more glamourous game of Twister? Miss Dee Meanour, Miss Pixie, Miss Melly Day and Miss Jade Serpentine show us all how it's done!

Let the fun begin!

Pinups and hula hoops!!
See? How much fun do we get to have?!

I have also been on the front page of the local newspaper again this year! This time I got to share it with Miss Cleveland Kruze!



I have to say, the difference in myself between last years and this years front pages is fantastic! Proof I am growing as a pinup!

See? BIG difference!!

I am on a serious roll with routines and prop and outfit making. I'm really enjoying the process this year.






These are all the sneak peeks you get for now! However I am dropping lots of hints on Facebook so stay up to date over there!!

Ok, I will leave this post at that. I was just so excited to have Internet back on that I had to make a post as soon as I could (seriously, it came back on about an hour ago!)

I hope you all are shining bright and staying happy x

Much love and red lipstick, Miss Toxic xx








No comments:

Post a Comment