Tuesday 7 June 2016

Miss Pinup Australia Prep Update

It's ten days away now.

Can you believe it?!

Ten days until all the gorgeous entrants of the Miss Pinup Australia Southern area finals take the stage and reveal to everyone the new and improved version of themselves!

I have been excited this whole time. Right up until someone said "This time in 2 weeks..." and the terror set in!
No, not terror, much.
Just nerves. I had been feeling comfortable and calm up until this moment. Now I think "Have I been TOO calm? Have I forgotten something? What am I doing?!"

But then I remember the way I felt after completing my time on stage last year and I cannot WAIT for that moment. Such a glorious feeling of accomplishment and relief.

Ok, I'm excited with a great big dollop of nerves. Yep, that's it.

So.... What have I been up to? Practising! Last year I didn't practice. I thought as long as I knew what poses I wanted to do I'd be ok. WRONG! Ohhhh so wrong! So with the gift of hindsight, I have made sure to practice, practice, practice!

I have been tempted to tinker with my props and change my accessories. So far I have been able to refrain from this though.

I wish I could make it to the other finals to cheer the girls on but like last year, I will be very diligently stalking Facebook for any news and photos.

If you intend on coming to see us,

Get your tickets HERE!

I highly recommend you do!

A short and sweet entry.
Just wanted to check in.
So much time and so little practice to do.
Strike that.
Reverse it.

Click here for my SUPER SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!!

Much love and red lipstick, Miss Toxic xx





No comments:

Post a Comment