Saturday 4 July 2015

What Next?

Since completing this years Miss Pinup Australia journey I have been contemplating what to do next. I have in mind several pageants I would like to enter but none of those require the time and effort commitment that MPA did. Well, Miss Pinup Australia isn't a pageant, after all.
I'm thinking of something along the lines of starting an Instagram account or maybe even filming some Youtube videos. But what on earth would I make videos about??!! What do you guys think?
They are just ideas anyway. I'm sure I will decide on something soon.
I will continue making some pillbox hats and fascinators because, honestly, I don't think enough ladies wear hats anymore.
I am also preparing myself for a new photo shoot that isn't even booked yet! I like to be prepared haha!

I have my fingers crossed for my MPA tee and jacket to show up next week. I may not be competing anymore but I am super proud to let people know I did something scary (that turned out to actually be super fun!)

Today I also want to share with you all a few of the pictures I have purchased from the finals so that you could see my outfits.

The gorgeous photos were taken by Joelene Wilson Photography. Go check out the rest of the photos from the night on her website! (They are all available for purchase too!)


Daywear

Swimwear

Lingerie / Night wear
Say what you will about how I look, but I am proud of myself and that's all that matters.

Let me know what ya'll think I should do next!

Much love and red lipstick, Miss Toxic xx




No comments:

Post a Comment