Thursday 30 July 2015

A Quick Hello!

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello, I haven't left you!

Well........ That's a wrap!!

That's right!! Miss Pinup Australia national finals are all over, the tiaras and sashes have all been handed out and we have new title holders!!

Do you want to know who they are?

Of course you do!!!

Your Miss Pinup Australia 2015 is.... MISS SNOWY WINTERS!!!

Miss Pinup Australia RU- Miss Rouge Pearl
Mr Pinup Australia- Phoenix Divine
Miss Pinup Australia 2nd RU- Miss Holly Wouldn't
Miss Perfect Pinup Australia- Miss Vee Dub
Miss VaVa Voom Pinup Aust- Miss Lorelei Jean
Miss Classic Pinup Australia- Miss Melly Day
Miss Prestige Pinup Australia- Miss Stormy De Wilde
Miss Neo Pinup Australia- Madam Dreadful
Miss Illustrated Pinup Aust- Miss Sharne DeVille
Miss Popular Pinup Australia- Miss Roxie Snow
Miss Appi Licious Pinup Aust- Miss Cleopatra Portman
Miss Amity Pinup Australia- Miss Vonnie Violet


I expect the photos will be nothing short of SPECTACULAR when we get to see them and I can't wait!
I heard everyone had a really amazing time and they all did a brilliant job at showcasing their shiny, new selves.

I've had a slight change in hair colour! I decided to put pink all over, so that my blue would hopefully turn a pretty purple. It worked perfectly thank goodness! I love it.

I decided to enter a pageant so I had my own personal photographer, my husband, take entry photos...

A cheeky shot ;) 
He did well didn't he?!

I'm going to be one busy little bee in August. Photo shoots, a launch party, Greazefest (I get to stay with my sister woohoo!!) and best of all a pinup get together with 2 of my MPA sisters!! I have a strange feeling that I will be cramming a lot more into the month of August than just the things I have listed, entering more competitions and hopefully magazine submissions. But it's all good!




I'll send you all off with one more from my clever husband.


Busy, busy, busy!

Much love and red lipstick, Miss T xx




No comments:

Post a Comment