Friday 21 August 2015

Who's on You Tube? Me! I'm on You Tube!

I have started my very own YouTube channel!! I would like to invite you all to visit my channel and subscribe!!

Feel free to share my videos and comment your thoughts, ideas and requests. Follow this link to my YouTube channel to see what's new in the world of Miss Toxic Starburst as well as continuing to follow this blog of course!



I hope to post videos that are for the people out there that like to watch hauls, unboxings, follow me arounds, FAQ and lighthearted, easy watching videos. I won't be doing tutorials as I am not a professional at anything haha!

Don't worry, the videos will be improving as I go. I'm learning so each one should get better and better. For now, go and enjoy watching me be nervous and clueless and don't laugh too hard!

On the topic of You Tube, I would like to share with you the main pinup / rockabilly gals I subscribe to and watch religiously.

Cherry Dollface
Kandy K
A Vintage Vanity
PinupDollAshleyMarie and
Vintagious

Now, I do watch many others but the videos these dolls make are ones I am watching more than once and going back to for references on hair mostly but also makeup, clothing etc. I have actually followed tutorials from each of these channels and they are helping to mould me into the pinup I want to be.

Finally, before I leave you today, I wanted to leave you with a clip from our beautiful Miss Pixie's appearance on Australia's Today show this morning! So excited to see her do her thing on TV!!







Enjoy my lovelies!!

Much love and red lipstick, Miss Toxic xx




No comments:

Post a Comment