Thursday 13 August 2015

Greazefest 2015

What a fun weekend!!

I was lucky enough to go to Greazefest, Melbourne this past weekend.

I met some awesome people, bought all the things,



...drooled over some ahhhhmazing cars



Could probably work on my posing with cars!










and listened to some very cool music. There was Pinups on Parade where the beauties strut their stuff on stage



...and I even convinced my little sister to have her hair styled by the always gorgeous Pinup Ruby Rabbit and have a mini photo shoot by Retrobilia!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Bask in the glory of those victory rolls!!



Meeting Cherry Dollface and getting a tattoo by Mimsy, the two main things I wanted out of the weekend, unfortunately didn't happen but I still had an absolute blast and there's always next year!!

I did still get a new tattoo though from the rad dudes at East Brunswick tattoo!

My pretty flamingo!



I finally got to meet Miss Rouge Kitty, Miss Diamond Divine and Miss Von Luxx

Miss Diamond Divine

Miss Rouge Kitty



We had burgers and cupcakes from Kustom Burgers, a super awesome burger joint with a really cute rockabilly vibe

This? Oh, it's just a cupcake that looks like a burger!!


The F150 burger!

The whole weekend was amazing from start to finish and I already can't wait for next year's Greazefest.

I have a couple of things in the works at the moment that I can hopefully tell you all about soon but for now, my lips are sealed!

So now I have bombarded you with all the fun, it's time to go!

Until next time,

much love and red lipstick, Miss Toxic xx


No comments:

Post a Comment