Saturday 22 August 2015

I'm in the Miss Picture Perfect Final!

I am a finalist in Miss Picture Perfect next month! I think it's safe to tell you now.

This means I have been creating again!! I've made some super pretty hair flowers to go with my outfits and I'm really happy with the way they turned out!




I have another couple of projects to go for this pageant, but I can't let you see too much before the night! You'll have to come along to the Miss Picture Perfect pinup pageant at Ryan's Hotel in Thirroul on September Saturday 26 to see the full outfits.
I'm excited to be a part of MPP as I already know a few of the other lovely entrants as they were also in Miss Pinup Australia this year!

I'm almost all set, only a couple of things to finish making and waiting on the mail man to bring me something I'm VERY excited about and then I just have to try everything on and pack it once I'm happy with it!

Also coming up in my own home town soon is the Bonnie and Clyde Rods Rats and Rides event. There is no pinup comp but I'm super excited that I finally have an event to go to that doesn't involve a lot of travel and several days stay in a hotel!

Turns out the photo shoot I had booked for this month was a no go but I won't let that stop me! My main goal for the rest of this year is to finally be published. Which is what I wanted from this shoot but alas, life doesn't always work out the way you want it too!

How did ya'll like my first You Tube video? I will hopefully get to make another one in the next couple of days. I know the first one is fairly poor quality but that's because it was too big (or something, I don't get any of it haha!) but I will try remedy that as I go.

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel so you won't miss any of the craziness that is me!

I hope you know I really appreciate anyone who actually takes the time to read this blog and follow me on Facebook, Instagram etc. It's a whole new world for me and you're all along for the ride!

On that note,

Much love and red lipstick, Miss Toxic xx




No comments:

Post a Comment