Tuesday 9 June 2015

The Countdown Begins!!

Hello! I'm back again!

Today starts my Facebook bombardment of Miss Pinup Australia posts! Ok, to be fair, I have already kind of filled my news feed with pinup-y goodness but now I REALLY start!

The first of the state finals is THIS WEEKEND!!! Luckily, not mine! I still have a LOT of work to do!!
Blowering Dam. No phone service, no worries!!

So this last weekend I went away with my family to have a nice quiet break. It was an excellent idea to step away from preparations for a weekend. It gave my brain a rest from the constant ideas and planning. I was starting to feel a little overwhelmed with it all. The nerves have well and truly set in!

This weeks prep will involve more sponge roller practice, posing practice, fine-tuning routine ideas and continuing on with prop making. So much already done but so much more still to do!

I also need to work out my hairstyles, practice walking gracefully in my heels and try on my outfits to make any necessary adjustments and make sure everything works well together. PHEW!!

But mostly, I need to remember to SMILE through it all and ENJOY the journey!! For someone like me who needs to boost her self confidence, it's a tough process but so far I have had fun - and it's only the beginning :)


 

Here is an amazing pic of the NSW Miss Pinup Australia meet and greet, hosted by Miss Pixie and the guys and gals of the Skyline Drive In Blacktown.
(Notice a guest appearance from my little pinup in the front?)

As Miss Pixie says "Chin up, pinup" 

Thank you for stopping by!

Much love and red lipstick, Miss Toxic xx









No comments:

Post a Comment