Thursday 11 June 2015

Want to Try Pinup Hair?

Want to try your hand at gorgeous, classic, elegant pinup hair? Miss Pixie of Boogie Bop Dames and Miss Penelope Pineapples has all the information you need to know about creating the beautiful 40's inspired VICTORY ROLLS!!
Watch this awesome video and you'll be sporting pinup - worthy hair in no time!
                 

Pinup hair is something I still struggle with. I've never been very good at doing my hair anyway but I am learning new techniques that are letting me walk out of the house with more than a ponytail or bun.
So far I have found that sponge rollers work best for me although I am still fighting frizz. I have found that curling wands do nothing to my hair.

But one day soon I will have a head of hair that my Grandmothers would have been proud of!!


***Just as a side note: I did a phone interview with my local paper today!! Hopefully I will have a link for you to follow tomorrow!***


Anyway, that's me for the day! Just a short catch up til next time ;)


Much love and red lipstick, Miss Toxic xx



No comments:

Post a Comment