Monday 15 June 2015

VIC/SA/WA State Finals!!

Hiya!!

**Firstly I just want to leave this here with you (because I'll probably forget otherwise!) http://bit.ly/1HutU6m . Hopefully this will send you to the article about me in my local paper. I have received nothing but positive feedback and the pictures turned out beautifully.**

Saturday night was the VIC/SA/WA state finals!

I'm guessing you're wanting to know the results yes? I know I was on the night. Checking every 5 minutes like a mad woman for pictures.

Well here they are.....
MISS PINUP AUSTRALIA VICTORIA -  Miss Snowy Winters

FIRST RUNNER UP - Miss Holly Wouldn't

SECOND RUNNER UP - Madam Dreadful

MISS PINUP AUSTRALIA WESTERN AUSTRALIA - Miss Whiskey Rocket

I believe Miss Pinup Australia SA will be announced later? But don't hold me to it!


This means there's less than 2 weeks now until I step on stage aaaargh!

This week there will be sewing, painting, and practicing. I will need to do a full dress rehearsal very soon to make sure I have everything, I can move in what I am wearing and to make sure my shoes don't fly off while wearing stockings ha! (Secretly, that is my biggest fear for this competition)
Also just to add to my procrastination I have started to make some more pillbox hats and fascinators.

Super looking forward to this Saturday night as it is Queensland's turn to sparkle!

This past week was a bit of a non event due to the whole family being sick so this week I need to get on top of everything. I'd like everything to be completed and ready to go this week so that next week I can simply focus on practicing my routines. Yeah, we'll see haha!

So I suppose I had better get off my butt and start practicing!!

See you all soon,

Much love and red lipstick, Miss Toxic xx












No comments:

Post a Comment