Saturday 20 June 2015

One Week To Go!!

Hi there!!

Well, it's a week out from the NSW state finals now!! This weekend will mainly consist of dress rehearsals so I can get the hang of standing on one foot in heels and not falling flat on my face haha!
I've rearranged my routines yet again so will also need to re-remember which poses go where.

On Wednesday I went prop making CRAZY and am almost completely done! There are 2 things left I need to source and 1 prop to finish off and then I can concentrate solely on rehearsing.

Tonight is also QLD's state finals which I cannot wait to see photos of!

On Thursday I stocked up on some pinup essentials. Hairspray, eyeliner, eyelashes, gel inserts for my heels and some curl memory spray. My most favourite eyeliner ever is Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner. The only downside is that I find it doesn't last very long. But I really don't mind buying new ones when it works SO well and is dead easy to use!
I'm trying new lashes for the state finals so I have my fingers crossed they look good!

I've tried on my daywear and nightwear outfits with all the lingerie and my heels and I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. I'm very nervous about trying on my beachwear because I don't want it to be wrong. Silly I know because it's much better to know if it's wrong BEFORE the night!! I'll try it on soon I swear haha!

Finally I just want to say best of luck to the QLD gals for tonight! I am so excited for you all and hope you all are proud of what you do xx

Much love and red lipstick, Miss Toxic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment